to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an Oracle APEX Developer
- Position: Oracle APEX Developer
- Technologies: Oracle APEX, SQL, Agile
- Location: Warsaw/ Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Junior
The main tasks for Oracle APEX Developer will be:
- Maintaining, designing, and developing the Oracle APEX, PL, and SQL applications
- Day-to-day aid of the current solutions
- Backing senior consultant within Agile (SAFe) crew setting
- Collaborating with business investors and implementing essential fixes.
The Candidate should have:
- Good understanding of Oracle APEX, with established professional involvement
- Involvement in working with data on Oracle-grounded DB and preferably have some involvement with Oracle Forms and Reports
- Involvement in SQL and PL or SQL, and a readiness to learn new skills or frameworks to shape user interface
- Capability to build good relations with business stakeholders
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 508 861 255.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.