to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a .Net Full Stack Developer
- Position: .Net Full Stack Developer
- Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Location: Gdańsk/remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for .Net Full Stack Developer will be:
- Insight and creating software solutions to meet up end-customer needs.
- Safeguarding that products incorporate with overall system design
- Presenting static code evaluation
- Decomposing complicated conditions into workable user stories
- Unit Testing, CI/CD.
The Candidate should have:
- Practice in working on
- ASP .NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Cloud Deployment
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with .NET Web Application growth
- Familiarity with .net tools
- Knowledge of web service tools
- Practice working with RDBMS records
- Understanding of Cloud tools
- Superb debugging and problem-solving abilities
- Capability to understand new technologies and adjust quickly.
- Solid work ethos, interaction skills & good time management.
- Working experience with Agile (Scrum)
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Flexible working hours and chance to work remotely from home if desired
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 696 076 496.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.