to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Mergers & Acquisitions Manager
- Overseeing and managing aspects of the merger, acquisition or launch of a new branch process from start to finish.
- Identifying potential acquisition targets and negotiating acquisition deals.
- Leading due diligence efforts to assess the financial and operational viability of potential targets.
- Coordinating and managing the integration of acquired businesses.
- Developing and implementing strategies to realize the maximum value from each acquisition.
- Working with other members of senior management to ensure that all aspects of the merger or acquisition are successfully completed.
- Coordination of work related to legal, financial and HR aspects related to opening new companies
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field.
- +3 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions, investment banking, private equity, or a related field.
- Proven track record of successfully executing mergers and acquisitions.
- Extensive knowledge of the M&A process, including due diligence, valuation, and negotiation.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
What we offer:
- Practical use of foreign languages by working in an international environment,
- Team spirit built on the company integration meetings,
- Cool office spaces in one of the nicest neighbourhoods in Gdansk (Garnizon/Wrzeszcz),
- Employment contract or B2B Contract
- Multisport package
- Easy access to medical care including home visits (private medical care),
- Development opportunities including budget for training sessions and workshops,
- Internal recruitments and the possibility of changing the career path within the organization,
- Flexible working hours within a certain range,
- Group insurance on preferential terms.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.