to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Mac Developer
- Position: Mac Developer
- Technologies: Bash/ Python/ Apple Script/ Swift
- Location: Warsaw / remote
- Country: PL
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Mid
The main tasks for the will be:
- Driving the development of company’s functions useful for macOS
- Assuring compliance, security and compatibility with enterprise-related functionalities
- Enhancing developer-focused environment
- Creating management components that drive the platform automatically and centrally
- Supporting components and coding in production for internal customers
- Investigating, troubleshooting and resolving deep technical issues
- Performing peer code reviews and documentation
The Candidate should have:
- Proficiency in scripting language: Python Bash, Objective-C, Apple Script, Swift, Golang, Flutter
- Broad MacOS knowledge – File systems – Networking, Device drivers, User interface, Security, including Keychain, Launch Agent, Configuration Profiles, Launch Daemons, etc.
- Technology stack:
- Virtualization – VirtualBox, Docker, VMware, Parallels etc.
- Continuous Integration / Delivery – Jenkins, Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Networking – DNS, SSH, TCP/IP, Proxy, DMZ, Enterprise Networking, etc.
- Device Management solution – Microsoft Intune, JAMF, MobileIron, etc.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken) – being able to understand and explain to end users, prepare technical documentation and basic presentation
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours with a home office also after the pandemic
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with subsidized lunches
- A comprehensive working environment, professional support, and the opportunity to exchange knowledge and best practices
- Wide access to professional training, conferences, and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Public holidays on the 24 and 31 December
- Discounts for Company products
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +48 666 087 689.
Only applications from candidates residing in Poland will be considered, including those who need a work permit.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.