to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Lead Security Engineer
- Position: Lead Security Engineer
- Technologies: Azure, Procmon, WireShark
- Location: Hybrid/Poznań
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for the Lead Security Engineer will be:
- Overseeing security foundation team members, allocating daily tasks, reviewing performance, setting goals, distributing tickets and assigning project resources
- Developing Company’s infrastructure security architecture design.
- Taking total responsibility for endpoint protection, including: anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention, host DLP, and data encryption using McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 5.10 and Microsoft 365 Defender.
- Maintaining and creating two-factor authentication infrastructure using RSA Secure ID.
- Providing Azure Active Directory SSO configurations and maintenance.
- Supervising the implementation, integration and configuration of all new security solutions and any enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise security.
- Preparing and keeping company infrastructure security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures)
- Identifying proper levels of security controls and systems monitoring.
- Applying effective measures to respond to infrastructure security alerts.
- Understanding appearing security weaknesses and proposing suitable countermeasures.
- Lead and supporting advanced troubleshooting of complex problems that involve multiple domains, applying basic knowledge and problem solving to bring the group to a solution.
- Managing workstation policies to lock down end-points without sacrificing user experience.
- Collaborating with members of the IT staff to realize enterprise approach to security.
- Performing ticket queue monitoring and prioritization.
- Willingness for after-hours / weekend work as required.
- Assisting with IT audits to support SOX and ISO 27001 certifications.
- Facilitating the creation and maintenance of security technology configurations and standards.
- Building system-level security architecture and design that includes the definition of technical security controls (e.g., access control, authentication, encryption, deterrence measure, etc.) and definition of non-technical security controls (e.g., process and procedure) necessary to achieve the security requirements and remove audit findings.
- Showing Microsoft Active Directory experience (including Group Policy creation and use of AD for automated security hardening).
The Candidate should have:
- Minimum 4-year degree, preferred in information technology discipline, together with 10+ years’ experience with Microsoft infrastructure
- Professional experience in
- Microsoft server technologies (10+ years)
- Infrastructure security role (7-10 years)
- Microsoft Active Directory administration and architecture (including Group Policy creation and use of AD for automated security hardening) (6-8 years)
- Managing and deploying anti-virus architecture. Including integration with virtual and highly consolidated systems (5-7 years)
- Techniques and tools used to secure/harden a server’s operating system and applications running on the server (5-7 years)
- CISSP or comparable
- Familiarity with
- Patch management systems for Microsoft based systems.
- Authentication systems including two factor and federated systems.
- Vulnerability assessment techniques.
- SQL database scripting and database security concepts.
- Encryption, cryptography, public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Highly sensitive systems, such as internet facing servers and process control networks.
- Working background with advanced troubleshooting tools (e.g. Procmon, WireShark, etc.)
- Relevant experience in a multi-platform and networked environment (2-7 years)
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Hands on experience scripting in a Windows environment
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +48 519078579.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.