to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Junior Software Engineer (C++)
- Position: Junior Software Engineer (C++)
- Technologies: C++,C#, C
- Location: Katowice
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Junior
The main tasks for the Junior Software Engineer (C++) will be:
- Contributing to current subsystem designs safeguarding they meet the established necessities.
- Considering tradeoffs among:
- Providing development reports, as required.
- Implementing and documenting code that meets the necessities of the software design.
- Developing and executing thorough unit test plans.
- Reporting, analyzing, debugging, and correcting irregularities.
- Leading or participating in evaluations of documentation, plans, code, test cases, and user documents.
- Ensuring documented test cases and stipulations validating documented software necessities.
- Performing product testing, reporting on difficulties met, and recording test results for follow-up.
- Determining the source and root cause of irregularities recognized.
- Building relations and interacting with peers to safeguard allotted errands are prioritized appropriately.
- Thinking outside the box and is eager to investigate and discover new roads to overcome problems by applying the newest technologies and standards.
- Able to learn and comprehend multifaceted control system notions.
- Contribute to related product design documents and test reports
- Taking possession of projects by understanding predictable output, requesting help as wanted, and helping colleagues as needed
- Building relations with methodological leads and peers to grow your information of the product development lifecycle
The Candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in:
- Computer Science,
- Computer Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering
- or equivalent
- Involvement in a software product growth setting (counting academic)
- Knowledge of:
- or another relevant programming language
- Manage numerous priorities, produce outstanding work results and follow through on pledges
- An appetite for technology, procedure development, and innovation
- Proven application of
- or other relevant programming languages
- Rudimentary grasp of object-oriented plans
- Rudimentary grasp of design designs
- Rudimentary grasp of software test procedures
- Rudimentary grasp of automatic test utensils
- Rudimentary grasp of data constructions and algorithms
- Practice working in a commercial setting in a linked arena of study
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +48 509 490 473.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.