to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Java Developer
- Position: Java Developer
- Technologies: Java, Spring, SQL, Microservices
- Location: Vilnius/Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Mid/Senior
The main tasks for the Java Developer will be:
- Architecting and creating complicated solutions utilizing various technologies to address practical requirements, and convert design to practical and technological specifications
- Offering and/or managing business application operational assistance services to meet client performing, accessibility, service level contracts and customer satisfaction objectives
- Ensuring adherence to project managing, software application development, examination, service managing, change organization, RCA and other important procedures, requirements, governance and controls
- Planning and managing medium to large scale, complicated, incorporated application or platform endeavors to guarantee efficient and efficient execution in line with guardrails of scope, timeline, budget and value
- Managing safety evaluations of current and proposed solutions
- Helping identifying coding best procedures within team
- Knowledge in Technical Project – Domain modelling and E2E Architecture
- Perform design evaluations
The Candidate should have:
- 6 or more years of associated involvement in designing solution in Java
- Creating integration solutions and practical practice using API and Microservice Architecture
- Strong knowledge of Java / Spring Boot
- Familiarity with cloud technology, for example OpenShift
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design and asynchronous and parallel systems
- Strong understanding of application development lifecycle and agile methods
- Familiarity with constant addition, constant implementation and appropriate toolsets
- Technical troubleshooting
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Understanding Fields – Microservices (API / event driven), REST principles, API management, Containers/orchestration, CI/CD, Cloud basics & clean code standards.
- Technology – Java 8 and above, Spring Boot, Spring cloud, Spring Data/JPA/Hibernate, Database (SQL Server/DB2), Docker, Container orchestration (OpenShift / Kubernetes), Messaging (Rabbit MQ / Kafka), CI/CD (Azure DevOps / Drone.io) & Monitoring & Alerting (AppDynamics / Prometheus) Good to have knowledge – ELK stack, Grafana & AWS
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 585.
Company size: 500+
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.
READY TO JOIN IT REVOLUTION?
Send us a message using the contact form below.
I'm a Client looking for an IT Expert or a Professional Team
I'm an IT Expert looking for a great job / project opportunity