to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Java Architect
- Position: Java Architect
- Technologies: Java, Cloud, Kubernetes
- Location: Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B/Perm
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for the Java Architect will be:
- Being responsible for architecture of complex e-banking project
- Proposing solutions, including environment & infrastructure (including GCP) and choice of tools and technologies
- Performing or coordinating hands-on proof of concept for selected tools and technologies, including validation against performance requirements
- Collaborating with business units: conduct system analysis and discuss feasibility and possible solutions
- Proposing system integration and services orchestration patterns
- Discussing solutions with people responsible for cyber security and ensuring that security requirements are satisfied
- Working closely with developers and application vendors, as well as testers
- Creating and maintaining system documentation and procedures
- Identifying and recommending areas for development or optimization of IT systems and procedures.
The Candidate should have:
- 10+ years of IT experience as Java Developer, Solution Architect, System Integrator etc. with min. 5 years in field of research and analysis of IT systems.
- Proven knowledge of architectural patterns to deliver architectural solutions.
- Experience with GKE (Google Kubernetes Engine) Orchestrator
- Working background with microservices and their implementation
- Expertise in implementing cloud solutions, with experience designing and delivering applications on GCP. Familiarity with the processes of development, delivery and operations of applications in the cloud, including design considerations for multi-cloud workloads.
- Solid knowledge of containerization concepts and CI/CD processes and additionally you know the products: Openshift, Kubernetes, Artifactory, Hashicorp Vault, Grafana / Prometheus, Spring.
- Understand authentication and authorization mechanisms, as well as related standards (OAuth 2.0, OIDC etc.)
- Familiarity with analyzing the code of applications written in Java, you know tools such as git, Linux shell or bash.
- Ability to model solution following the Archimate, UML and other standards.
- Expertise in cryptography. Extensive knowledge of PKI, encryption, and hashing algorithms and their variations.
- Mandatory technology stack: Java, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Artifactory, Hashicorp Vault, Grafana / Prometheus, Spring, Archimate, UML, OAuth 2.0, Experience with Cloud
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English and Polish skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Knowledge of business services related to electronic banking and mobile payments, such as payment systems, cardless payments, e-wallets etc.
- Knowledge of
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B/Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.