to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an IT Security Specialist
- Position: IT Security Specialist
- Technologies: Splunk, Windows, Linux
- Location: Warsaw/Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Mid/Senior
The main tasks for IT Security Specialist will be:
- Governing Splunk and Splunk Apps to incorporate creating new or expanding current Apps to achieve specialized functionality
- Constructing, maintaining, and optimizing the current Splunk infrastructure and monitoring the Splunk infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization
- Integrating Splunk best practices, incl.
- searches, etc.
- supporting integrations with Syslog, and other programs
- Developing and retaining Splunk components, incl.
- search head
- troubleshooting Splunk performing concerns, log feeds, field removals, and search time, etc.
- recognizing bad seeks/dashboards and joining with creators to enhance execution.
The Candidate should have:
- background knowledge in the pattern, application, and support of Splunk, incl.
- Search-Heads Setup etc.
- Strong familiarity with implementing and Splunk, Apps or Dashboards for permit usage, and Application mistakes
- familiarity with Linux and Windows agents for Splunk management and a solid grasp of the Splunk system
- practice in onboarding new data, entering new information, generating new dashboards, and obtaining information through Splunk
- familiarity with Linux and python and the capability to efficiently file solutions have been implemented and to teach coworkers.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 508 861 255.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.