to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a IT Business Analyst
- Position: IT Business Analyst
- Technologies: SAP C4/Hana CRM, CRM systems, Salesforce
- Location: Wrocław
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience Level: Mid
The main tasks for the IT Business Analyst will be:
- Cooperating with the company on present procedures and recommending resolutions to improve current developments, including counseling on system usage, dangers, cost vs. profits and effects
- Finding, advising, and applying complex arrangement resolutions to meet company needs, while keeping related documents up to date
- Contributing to the growth of business results and cooperating closely with external Systems Integrators and IT groups to provide solutions meeting conditions
- Guaranteeing all systems are affiliated with the IT and Business long term plan
- Establishing testing strategy for module and leading end to end integration testing and organizing efforts all around user approval checking for a project or during regular version upgrades
- Improving and preserving teaching material for applied solutions and assisting to organize and lead teaching sessions for key users
- Maintaining regular SAP C4/Hana quarterly statements and assessing them for potential improvements for backed applications
- Tackling system occurrences/issues in determined SLAs.
The Candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, Computer Science or other business-related disciplines or comparable work practice and training,
- No less than one application practice with one of the top tier CRM systems (supplied by Salesforce, SAP, or Microsoft),
- Familiarity with SAP CRM on Principle or on C/4 HANA (Sales and Service) suite is preferable,
- Practical and technological knowledge in any of the underlying organizational Sales or Service developments,
- Solid analytic and rational methods to systems design and expansion
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Candidate productivity has true influence on company excellence,
- Philosophy of distributing experience and good habits.
- Added gains (Holiday’s bonus, MultiSport card etc.)
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 501 465 490.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.