to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Global Network Operations Manager
- Position: Global Network Operations Manager
- Technologies: Network, Cisco, ITIL
- Location: on-site /remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for Global Network Operations Manager will be:
- Managing your operational team members in AM, EU, and APAC regions
- Being responsible for the entire life cycle of incidents, requests, changes, and problems
- Making sure problems are properly solved or checked
- Growing and building relationships with key IT and business stakeholders.
- Acting as a network team unit in contact with the customer
- Use the follow-the-sun team to ensure a quick response and commitment to any problem or request on your networks.
- Defining and communicating service goal reporting with other IT teams and business units with service reporting dashboards, operational level metrics, and agreements (OLAs).
- Defining, maintaining, and communicating Engagement Model for network support.
- In-house support processes, driving process improvement, and updating knowledge repositories with the exact process.
- Providing adequate team member schedules and global time zone coverage for all sites/networks around the world.
- Being responsible for the end-user network.
- Defining and participating in all processes and escalation processes to ensure that problems are resolved in line with the Service Goals.
- Acting as an incident owner and managing all communication and interfaces with the company
- Managing a local team (including setting goals, monitoring performance, and rewarding team members, hiring)
The Candidate should have:
- Sills in:
- Processing the definition and documentation
- Experience in:
- Supporting Network Operations
- Leading technical teams
- Familiarity with:
- Cisco / Meraki network products
- Good knowledge of:
- ITIL and associated Principles
- Building and managing a geographically dispersed & diverse Network Operations team
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Annual bonuses
- Hybrid job option
- Medical and dental care
- Life assurance
- Multisport program
- Multikafeteria program
- Language classes
- Opportunities to:
- lead a global, multi-functional team with many international interactions.
- participate in various projects with impact on users and units on a global level
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 696 076 496.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.