to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Fullstack Developer
- Position: Fullstack Developer
- Technologies: Java, .NET, Angular
- Localization: Mechelen, Belgium
- Area: R&D
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
Main tasks for a Fullstack Developer will be:
- Constructing functional and engaging websites – everything from microsites to multilingual, multiregional enterprise CMS implementations;
- Designing and developing the solution aligned to the requirements;
- Cooperating with architects and analysts to make decisions on the requirements;
- Designing technical documentation and specifications;
- Taking part in code reviews and having input on coding and architectural standards;
- Verifying functionality through unit testing and writing automated tests;
- Performing modern and maintainable code solutions;
- Motivating and encouraging teams to adopt new technologies when appropriate.
The Candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution;
- Practice knowledge in converting UI designs to HTML pages using HTML, SCSS through BEM model and atomic design;
- Skills in developing templates, components using AEM and Working knowledge of Java web frameworks and OSGI;
- At least 5 years of expertise in implementing solution around Web Content Management;
- Familiarity with analysis of 3rd party micro services and its contracts and designing API’s based on analysis;
- Understanding of DevOps (CI/CD), GIT, Maven, IntelliJ, SOAP/JSON;
- Practice in creating and deploying packages, tar optimization, data store garbage collector etc;
- Knowledge of and background in testing frameworks (Karma, Jasmine and Junit);
- Proficiency in Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- Flexibility and present superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Basic understanding of the Agile way of working and tools like Jira, Confluence, Stash (Bit Bucket);
- Skills in adobe cloud marketing product such as analytics, audience manager and target;
- Ability to conceptualize and design workflows in CMS;
- Understanding of the various configuration to optimize the author performance;
- Practice in code quality tools like Sonar, Sonar Lint;
- Knowledge in Agile way of working and tools like Jira, Confluence, Stash (Bit Bucket) and HP ALM.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call (+48) 509 490 504.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.