to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Full Stack Developer
- Position: Full Stack Developer (React/.NET)
- Technologies: C#/.Net, React, JS/Typescript
- Location: Cracow with partially remote work (up to 3 days of remote work per week)
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience Level: Mid
The main tasks for the Full Stack Developer will be:
- Designing, developing and publishing software solutions that span multiple technologies.
- Being involved in the entire product development cycle, because this team is fully responsible for the development and delivery of the product
- Active tracking/use of current trends in software development best practices, technologies, and standards in order to create high-quality products.
- Cooperation with architects to ensure software compatibility of development work with the technical drivers
- Contributing to the team culture of quality and high performance in daily team R&D activities.
- Mentor junior level team members and peer review other team members’ work to ensure high product quality levels
- Active participation in the development process and agile team to build an understanding of the respective products and technologies
- Working in an international team and communicate in English
The Candidate should have:
- Experience in:
- agile software development practices.
- Investigating and solving complex software problems skills
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Knowledge of:
- Scaled Agile Framework
- technical lead or developer mentor experience
- Expertise in:
- .NET Core programming
- Technologies like:
- Linux command line
- SQL queries
- RESTful web API designing and developing
- data modeling
- software work tracking tools:
- Azure DevOps or TFS
- source code version control with Git
The Candidate can expect:
- Work with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Individual development and training opportunities
- Private medical care (offers for family members too)
- Life insurance
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills
- Annual bonus
- Internal share purchase program
- Healthy lifestyle offerings
- Knowledge sharing
- Teambuilding activities
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 728 432 948.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.