to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer
- Position: Senior Frontend Developer
- Location: Cracow
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent/B2B
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for Senior Frontend Developer will be:
- Working with technologies like:
The Candidate should have:
- 5 or more years of industrial involvement in web development
- Clean Code
- contemporary frontend files/frameworks like:
- HTML5/CSS3 elements
- CSS flexbox and grids.
- Understanding of SSR, PWA, sensitivity, and testing methodologies (unit, E2E).
- RESTful APIs
- one of the E2E devices like:
- Test Café,
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- knowledge of WCAG accessibility rules
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent/B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.