to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Frontend Developer
- Position: Frontend Developer
- Localization: Mechelen, Belgium
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Professional
Main tasks for the Frontend Developer will be:
- Mainly taking care of building functional and engaging websites – everything from microsites to multilingual, multiregional enterprise CMS implementations;
- Designing and improving the solution aligned to the requirements;
- Cooperating with architects and analysts to detail out requirements;
- Designing and collecting technical documentation and specifications;
- Being a part of coding reviews and contributing to coding and architectural standards;
- Verifying functionality through unit testing and writing automated tests;
- Using modern and maintainable code solutions;
- Providing and encouraging the teams to adopt new technologies when appropriate.
The Candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution;
- At least 5 year expertise in implementing solution around Web Content Management and at least 3 years of experience in AEM 6.0 / 6.x;
- Hand on experience in:
- AEM dispatcher and configurations;
- developing templates, components using AEM;
- code quality tools like Sonar, Sonar Lint;
- testing frameworks (Karma, Jasmine and Junit).
- Ability to conceptualize and design workflows in AEM;
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great Dutch and English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Familiarity of Agile way of working and tools like Jira, Confluence, Stash (Bit Bucket);
- Experience in:
- adobe cloud marketing product such as analytics, audience manager and target;
- converting UI designs to HTML pages using HTML, SCSS through BEM model and atomic design;
- apache Felix, apache sling and Java content repository (Jackrabbit / CRX);
- Touch UI, HTL, user management tagging, search using Lucene index and Coral UI and its customizations;
- DevOps (CI / CD), GIT, Maven, IntelliJ, SOAP / JSON;
- working in the telecom domain.
- Working knowledge of Java web frameworks and OSGI and of the various configuration to optimize the author performance.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
Jeżeli spełniają Państwo powyższe kryteria, prosimy o przesłanie CV (.doc) na adres firstname.lastname@example.org. W temacie wiadomości proszę podać nazwę pozycji. If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.