to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a FrontEnd Developer
- Position: FrontEnd Developer
- Localization: Belgium
- Area: Support
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Professional
Main tasks for a FrontEnd Developer will be:
- Constructing functional and engaging websites – everything from microsites to multilingual, multiregional enterprise CMS implementations;
- Designing and developing the solution aligned to the requirements;
- Cooperating with architects and analysts to make decisions on the requirements;
- Designing technical documentation and specifications;
- Taking part in code reviews and having input on coding and architectural standards;
- Verifying functionality through unit testing and writing automated tests;
- Performing modern and maintainable code solutions;
- Motivating and encouraging teams to adopt new technologies when appropriate.
The Candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution;
- At least 5 years of expertise in implementing solution around Web Content Management;
- At least 3 years of expertise in AEM 6.0/6.x;
- Hands on experience with AEM dispatcher and configurations;
- Hands on experience in advancing templates and components using AEM;
- Knowledge of conceptualizing and designing workflows in AEM;
- Knowledge of and background in testing frameworks (Karma, Jasmine and Junit);
- Expertise in code quality tools like Sonar and Sonar Lint;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- Flexibility and present superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Basic understanding of the Agile way of working and tools like Jira, Confluence, Stash (Bit Bucket);
- Hands on experience with Java web frameworks and OSGI;
- Understanding of the various configuration to optimize the author performance;
- Expertise in:
- Adobe cloud marketing product such as analytics, audience manager and target;
- Converting UI designs to HTML pages using HTML, SCSS through BEM model and atomic design;
- Apache Felix, apache sling and Java content repository (Jackrabbit/CRX);
- Touch UI, HTL, user management tagging, search using Lucene index and Coral UI and its customizations;
- DevOps (CI/CD), GIT, Maven, IntelliJ, SOAP/JSON;
- Working in the telecom domain.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
Jeżeli spełniają Państwo powyższe kryteria, prosimy o przesłanie CV (.doc) na adres firstname.lastname@example.org, lub o kontakt telefoniczny: (+48) 602 545 976. W temacie wiadomości proszę podać nazwę pozycji. If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call (+48) 602 545 976.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.