to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Deskside Technician
- Position: Deskside Technician
- Technologies: IT Support, Windows, Office 365
- Localization: Gratz, Austria
- Area: Support
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Regular
Main tasks for the Deskside Technician will be:
- Coordinating with third-party vendors to resolve hardware and software problems;
- Installing and testing replacement parts when requested by resolver-groups;
- Receiving and resolving hardware or software related issues from Tiers 1, 2 and 3 when break-fix is necessary to solve an issue at location/onsite;
- Integrating with hardware and software vendors for planning and problem resolution, as well as manufacturers and third-party vendors for technical assistance;
- Taking care of the installation of PCs, peripherals and LAN-based equipment;
- Helping with security set up, file access and other administrative procedures associated with moves;
- Moving workstations and peripherals;
- Making sure the connectivity issues are addressed for installations;
- Move telecommunications equipment, as required Order, receive and provide all required equipment, materials and third party vendor services to implement IMAC’s
- Installing and setting up equipment, cables, outlets and all other hardware required for implementing IMAC’s (Windows 7 / 10, office 365); testing completed IMAC’s and verifying acceptance by end user;
- Providing Printer / MFP support;
- Taking care of document changes to inventory use and configuration;
- Management of Server Room and Local LAN;
- OnSite Application (B2);
- Central ICT entities (hands and eye support of central project e.g. LAN segregation);
- FF applications (Fireservice, BMD);
- Mobiles devices (smartphone installation);
- PABX and landline phone installation;
- Handling Mobile Contracts;
- Remote Support Time Schedule Onsite: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
The Candidate should have:
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English and German skills (written and spoken).
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 696 808 357.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.