to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Database Administrator
- Position: Database Administrator
- Technologies: MS SQL, MS SharePoint, Tableau
- Localization: Cracow
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Professional / Senior
Main tasks for the Database Administrator will be:
- Supporting database functions (creating and coding required solutions);
- Suggesting solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities;
- Solving problems and fixing issues with MSSQL Server and data flows;
- Coordinating MSSQL database security (users management, etc.);
- Coordinating Tableau Server from administrative point of view;
- Coworking with Tableau Reporting Specialists/IS Managers/Project Managers to guarantee that database meets their requirements;
- Assisting with preparation complex datasets, queries and reports with Reporting Specialists and ensuring the data is consistent;
- Supporting other colleagues to extract or input the data to Data Warehouse.
The Candidate should have:
- Understanding of relational and dimensional database structures;
- Hands on experience in MSSQL DB programming – functions, stored procedures, batch jobs;
- Hands on experience in administration of MSSQL DB – user management, security, backups;
- Expertise in performance tuning of MSSQL DB (indexes, structure, complex queries);
- Knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Server Integration Services;
- Skills to translate business requirements into technical IS capabilities and solutions;
- Very good understanding of ITIL processes (experience with ServiceNow – desirable);
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Practice knowledge with Tableau tool;
- Expertise in reporting tools, software, and other applications such as MS SharePoint, MS Office and Power BI.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 668 606 543.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.