to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Cloud Platform Integration Engineer
- Position: Cloud Platform Integration Engineer
- Technologies: Cloud, Linux, Networking
- Location: Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent or B2B
- Experience level: Junior-Senior
The main tasks for Cloud Platform Integration Engineer will be:
- Completion, integration and verification of components in software solutions.
- Installation, deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting of hardware and software issues
- Development of textbooks, ansible roles and Python modules.
- Interacting with internal and external git repos for opensource.
- Configuring and implementing cloud technologies (Kubernetes, kvm, helm, operators).
The Candidate should have:
- Skills in:
- Linux and Networking (L2&L3)
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Knowledge of:
- Traffic gens
- AWS, GCP, Openshift
- Virtualization (KVM, QEMU)
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent/B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.