to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a C# Developer
- Position: C# Developer
- Technologies: C#, Visual Studio, CI/CD
- Location: Remote/Gdańsk
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Mid/Senior
The main tasks for the C# Developer will be:
- Leading the development, documents, and upkeep of software constructions in order to meet client, operational, and/or regulatory requests, value goals, and limitations particular to the applicable domain and available technology.
- Offering technical leadership for venture administration counting:
- Prioritizing chores and leading reviews.
- Assisting project executives with risk management and development evaluations.
- Developing remedial action plans. Developing Computer Software Component (CSC) software needs and algorithms. Defining router interfaces. Leading trade studies. Performs CSC conditions change evaluation.
- Supporting requirements crew lead in discussing interfaces and needs. Leading supplier/subcontract management crew.
- Safeguarding application of best procedures. Reviewing assertions of work, conducting assessments, and overseeing risks. Translating contract conditions into work conditions, procedures and responsibilities. Contacting suppliers and subcontractors to swap technical data and to talk about project performance. Managing client and supplier relationships.
- Contributing to the development of essential methods to projects and needs for the application. Leading development, upkeep, and unit tests for a software Computer Software Configuration Item (CSCI) by employing software development settings and programming languages in line to implement design and fulfill allocated needs.
- Leading code walkthroughs. Develops/decomposes, papers and provides designs for a CSC.
- Participating in interior/exterior design evaluations. Leading incorporation/test efforts of complicated systems. Creating overall assimilation plans.
- Leading development, choice, designing, and deployment of processes and devices.
- Leading method reviews. Determining research directions and pursuing related prospects with inner/outer associations. Leading proposal efforts. Providing capability for the resolution of regulatory and domain operating and assimilation problems to inner/outer clients. Supporting problem resolution.
The Candidate should have:
- Visual Studio
- Unit examining
- Code coverage commentary & examination
- Code Quality commentary & examination
- CI/CD pipeline development and upkeep
- Automation of test scripts as part of CI/CD
- Systems Thinking
- Engineering Practices
- Design Ideas & Methods
- Engr Understanding/Comprehension
- Constant Learning
- Client Focus
- Business Insight
- Safety Recognition
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Involvement in aviation, geospatial data, and/or navigation charting
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 696 076 496.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.