to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a C++ Developer
- Position: C++ Developer
- Technologies: C++, .Net, Oracle
- Location: Gdańsk/ fully remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience level: Professional
The main tasks for C++ Developer will be:
- Understanding and developing software solutions to meet end users’ requirements.
- Ensuring that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT life cycle methodologies and tools.
- Developing algorithms, data, and process models plans interfaces, and writing interface control documents for use in the construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- The candidate would also be expected to be an SME over a reasonable period of time
The Candidate should have:
- The practice of working on
- .NET Framework: ASP.Net, ASP.NET Core
- Cloud: Azure or AWS or PCF
- Databases: Oracle
- SharePoint Framework:
- SharePoint 2013/2016
- Involvement using Agile Procedures – SAFe, SCRUM, etc.
- The applicant will work with inner business partners and product owners to bring products/applications that delight end-users
- Working with:
- Product manager
- Systems/Data Analysts
- UX designer to outline application necessities and usability
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Involvement in
- Aerospace & Defense
- Supply Chain domain
- Microsoft connected Technical Certifications
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 696 076 496.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.