to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Business Manager
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing of a business development strategies on assignment client portfolio.
- Defining, identifying, and understanding client or potential client goals and analyzing the feasibility of creating a compelling offer.
- Increasing revenue through client collaboration and expanding the client base.
- Proper qualification of sales opportunities, including deciding on the viability of creating proposals.
- Participating in estimating proposal value, considering all costs and potential risks while adhering to pricing and margin policy guidelines.
- Identifying new business opportunities through contact with new departments within current clients (up-selling).
- Creating annual Client Business Development Plans (CBDP) and keeping them up to date.
- Organizing meetings between Seargin's C-level executives and client management and key decision-makers.
- Analyzing and estimating risks in potential or proposed projects.
- Maximizing profit margins and EBT on the subordinate client portfolio
- Planning, organizing and monitoring the work of the subordinate internal team, including tracking defined KPIs and providing honest feedback when necessary.
- Negotiating contracts with clients according to internal guidelines.
- Building and enriching the sales pipeline.
- Winning projects, extending partnerships with existing clients or establishing business with new ones.
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships for long-term success.
- Engaging in the service and project delivery process.
- Assisting in obtaining approvals for the use of client logos
- Financial oversight and market benchmarking.
- Developing and executing sales, marketing, and business development strategies, with marketing department support.
- Accurate and high-quality reporting of all activities, contacts and sales opportunities in internal systems.
- Timely reporting to superiors in line with Seargin's internal procedures.
- Timely delivery of all necessary documents in the required quality, including invoices, travel expense reports, client acceptance protocols, and other documents.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar job position;
- Very good knowledge of the English language (minimum C1);
- Natural ability to analyze, plan and execute strategic development plans,
- Holistic and out of the box thinking mindset,
- Understanding of sales and negotiation techniques;
- Advanced, practical knowledge of MS Office, including Excel and Word;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to efficiently manage internal delivery teams
- Ability to react quickly in highly competitive environments;
- Accuracy, precision and thoroughness in completing assigned tasks;
- Responsibility, independence, entrepreneurship and creativity in problem-solving;
- Multitasking and the ability to work under time pressure;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Persistence in achieving set goals.
What we offer:
- Practical use of foreign languages by working in an international environment,
- Team spirit built on the company integration meetings,
- Cool office spaces in one of the nicest neighbourhoods in Gdansk (Garnizon/Wrzeszcz),
- Additional 4 hours off for your B-day,
- Employment Contract or B2B Contract
- Individual choice of benefits thanks to the access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria (including the Multisport package),
- Easy access to medical care including home visits (private medical care),
- Development opportunities including budget for training sessions and workshops,
- English and German classes – free of charge,
- Internal recruitments and the possibility of changing the career path within the organization,
- Flexible working hours within a certain range,
- Group insurance on preferential terms.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.