to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Business Development Manager
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Working very close with the IT & Engineering services market
- Establishing new business relationships and contacts by active generating new sales leads and converting them into new revenue stream
- Participating in all kinds of market networking activities i.e. conferences, meetups, business mixers etc.
- Building steady and healthy sales pipeline
- Increasing revenue and margin’s level through expanding the client base and in line with internal business guidelines
- Identifying and understanding client needs with capability to convert them into new business opportunities
- Proper qualification of sales opportunities, including deciding on the validity of creating proposals.
- Participating in estimating proposal value and profitability, considering all costs and potential risks while adhering to pricing and margin policy guidelines
- Close cooperation with internal Seargin Competency Centers (Digital&Web, SAP, High-Tech, Business Intelligence) i.e. by engaging into pre-sales activities
- Creating and/or identifying new business opportunities through contact with new client’s departments and/or geographies (upselling).
- Organizing and participating in meetings between Seargin's C-level executives and client management and/or key decision-makers.Negotiating contracts with clients according to internal business and legal guidelines.
- Close cooperation across all operations and delivery Seargin teams
- Accurate and high-quality reporting of all activities, contacts and sales opportunities in internal systems.
- Timely reporting to superiors in line with Seargin's internal procedures.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in Business Development or similar;
- Very good understanding and recognition within IT and Engineering market;
- Natural ability to analyze market environment, plan and execute strategic development plans,
- Holistic and out of the box thinking mindset,
- Understanding of sales and negotiation techniques;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to efficiently manage internal delivery teams
- Ability to react quickly in highly competitive environments;
- Accuracy, precision and thoroughness in completing assigned tasks;
- Responsibility, independence, entrepreneurship and creativity in problem-solving;
- Multitasking and the ability to work under time pressure;
- Linkedin and lead generation tools expert
- Persistence in achieving set goals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Extravertic personality with eagerness and easiness to network and build relationships
- Very good knowledge of the English language (minimum C1);
- Advanced, practical knowledge of MS Office, including Excel and Word;
What we offer?
- Practical use of foreign languages by working in an international environment,
- Team spirit built on the hybrid work mode in our office in Gdansk and company integration meetings,
- Additional 4 hours off for your B-day,
- Employment contract or B2B Contract,
- Individual choice of benefits thanks to the access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria (including the Multisport package),
- Easy access to medical care including home visits (private medical care),
- Group insurance on preferential terms,
- Development opportunities e.g., free English and German classes,
- Flexible working hours within a certain range.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.