to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Business Analyst/Requirement Engineer
- Position: Business Analyst/Requirement Engineer
- Technologies: Scrum, Azure DevOps, Desktop Apps
- Location: Hybrid (Warsaw)
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for the Business Analyst/Requirement Engineer will be:
- Providing ongoing product development and innovation of current and upcoming software products (PC, mobile apps, cloud) for process analytical applications.
- Collecting market requirements, defining client’s demands, identifying product vision, and prioritizing requirements.
- Scheduling and conducting workshops and requirements reviews for new product generations.
- Working as SCRUM product owner for the entire software product portfolio. Creating product backlogs in Azure DevOps, user epics, and user stories. Defining acceptance criteria.
- Collaborating closely with
- Software development team (sprint reviews, retrospectives, planning events) and UI/UX expert in Poland.
- R&D department to define the technical specifications when connecting new sensor technology to the software.
- Providing project objectives are met in terms of schedule, product requirement, and cost.
- Demonstrating software development projects to stakeholders, evaluating feedback, and defining action items.
- Being responsible for product management of software accessories.
The Candidate should have:
- Relevant working experience in gathering and writing requirements.
- Solid technical background, software application and product development skills as well as experience in development processes and tools (requirements, testing, quality, and development).
- Experience in agile project management of software projects ideally with cross-site teams.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Technical understanding in the area of sensor and measurement technology or educational background in that area.
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation with an annual bonus
- IP rights
- Home office possibility (3 days per week)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical care with a basic dental package
- Life insurance
- Sport card and benefit platform
- Language courses
- Paid referral program
- Meal subsidy
- Christmas prepaid cards
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +48 571 700 459.
Company size: 500+
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.
READY TO JOIN IT REVOLUTION?
Send us a message using the contact form below.
I'm a Client looking for an IT Expert or a Professional Team
I'm an IT Expert looking for a great job / project opportunity