to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Business Analyst
- Position: Business Analyst
- Location: Gdańsk/Remote
- Country: Poland
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience Level: Mid/Senior
The main tasks for the Business Analyst will be:
- Analyzing business processes - identifying processes that require improvement or change, as well as evaluating their effectiveness and efficiency. The analyst should be able to conduct process verifications, map processes, and create process models (AS IS / TO BE)
- Designing and implementing improvements - developing plans for process improvements tailored to the specific needs and goals of the company. The analyst should be able to develop a change plan and then implement it using the appropriate tools
- Collaboration with teams - business process analysts often need to collaborate with various teams within the company, including operational, IT, and management teams. They should be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders, explain their ideas, and motivate others to implement them
- Data analysis - business process analysts must be able to collect and analyze data on business processes to identify areas that require improvement. They should be able to work with various analytical tools and techniques, such as Six Sigma, Lean, or BPMN;
- Continuous improvement - business process analysts must be focused on the continuous improvement of processes and ensure their effectiveness and efficiency in the long term
- Implementation and maintenance of process management;
- Reporting results to management.
The Candidate should have:
- Higher education in technical or economic fields, such as computer science, management, process engineering, applied mathematics, or related fields;
- Experience working with process methodologies and tools such as BPMN, Six Sigma, Lean, TQM, etc;
- Knowledge of process analysis techniques such as process mapping, process modeling, risk analysis, process problem and defect identification, and elimination;
- Familiarity with business IT Systems such as:
- HRM etc
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and 27001 standards and COSO framework
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
- Hybrid work in our office in Gdańsk
- Access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria (involving the Multisport package)
- Private medical care
- Group insurance on preferential terms
- Free English and German lessons
- Flexible working hours within a certain range,
- Company integration meetings
- 4 hours off for your b-day.
Company size: 500+
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.
READY TO JOIN IT REVOLUTION?
Send us a message using the contact form below.
I'm a Client looking for an IT Expert or a Professional Team
I'm an IT Expert looking for a great job / project opportunity