to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a BI / DWH Architect
- Position: BI / DWH Architect
- Technologies: Informatica, Microsoft BI, Qlikview, Data Warehouse
- Localization: Wrocław
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
Main tasks for the BI / DWH Architect will be:
- Responsibility for business intelligence systems in projects and runtime;
- Setting up architecture of business intelligence systems;
- Taking care of compliance with clients frameworks and standards;
- Modeling and reviewing data warehouse (Kimball and data vault) and code;
- Developing and carrying documentation of system components in accordance with obligatory standards;
- Helping and providing support to the IT team in technical realization, testing, application’s deployment and knowledge transfer to the IT support;
- Cooperating with the client team in order to insure the high quality of the final product.
The Candidate should have:
- A University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in creating / maintaining architecture of BI systems;
- Understanding of at least one of the following technologies: IBM Netezza, Informatica, Microsoft BI, Qlikview;
- Ability to design data warehouse;
- Proven expertise in working with industry-standard data warehouse and visualization tools;
- Practical understanding of agile methodologies (SCRUM);
- Ability to transfer knowledge and teamwork; to establish and maintain good relations with your internal and external partners;
- Communication skills, flexibility, independence and commitment;
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Expertise in master data, big data and data mining.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
Jeżeli spełniają Państwo powyższe kryteria, prosimy o przesłanie CV (.doc) na adres firstname.lastname@example.org lub o kontakt telefoniczny: +(48) 666 087 691. W temacie wiadomości proszę podać nazwę pozycji.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 666 087 691.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.