to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an Authorizations Project Manager
- Position: Authorizations Project Manager
- Technologies: PMP, Prince2, ITIL, Jira
- Location: Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for Authorizations Project Manager will be:
- Being a point of contact for any developments/actions involving Approvals Group consulting.
- Working closely with IT Collaborator and IT Architect as well as Business associates in order to operate and coordinate the portfolio.
- Overseeing the Project / Operation/ Run phases from the Consents point of view to make sure each area is linked, regulated, and planned correctly.
The Candidate should have:
- Long term project – 1 year or more
- Sense of IT technological terms from IT SAP approval zones
- SAFe as the primary agile method in this venture assignment
- MA/Eng. in Information Technology or Industry or related practice
- Familiarity with work with simulated/distributed project/service team
- Great understanding of project managing techniques (PMP or Prince2 specialist accreditation)
- Understanding of good methods on IT service distribution market, such as ITIL
- Understanding of agile methods (Agile: Scrum, Kanban)
- Expertise in HPSM/SNOW and Jira instruments
- Fundamental expertise of ITIL and Release Managing means
- Affecting and influencing skills
- Abilities to foresee potential difficulties, define and apply solutions
- Willingness to travel varying on project/facility demands
- 7 years or more of practice in work connected to software development.
- 5 years or more of involvement in organizing project crews and overseeing IT assignments of regional/international range, in diverse, global environments (medium to large projects).
- Understanding and good expertise of Project Managing methods, equally waterfall and agile
- Great sense of Program and Portfolio managing
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- SAP Approvals familiarity
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 696 076 496.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.