to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an Assurance Specialist
- Position: Assurance Specialist
- Technologies: Finance, IFRS, French language
- Location: Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience level: Professional (Regular or Mid) / Senior
The main tasks for the Assurance Specialist will be:
- Leading an engagement from the Company front and ensuring the crew delivers appropriate and high-quality work, as per the Company Audit Method and in line with the Global squad prospects.
- Demonstrating robust grasp of allied engagement and Company while execution evaluations of measures completed by Company operate, along with information of Company utensils to make evaluations more well-organized and meaningful.
- Developing and maintaining prolific relationships with key Company counterparts like Assurance managers based out of the Americas or Europe.
- Developing a grasp of the Company’s Quality and Risk Management measures and ensuring these are implanted into the engagement crew work.
- Proactively deliberating workflow organization with the assurance crew, allocating properties to the assigned work, and examining performance against values. Monitor used for one’s squad, budget to actuals, and other operative matters.
- Demonstrating competence, aptitude, and clarity of communication when dealing with Company and Global teams.
- Establishing prospects of worth to be brought to the respective Company Global teams aligned.
- Classifying chances to advance the scope of work for Company on one’s own actions.
- Standardizing evaluation procedures along with leveraging best performs across one’s aligned engagements or yonder.
- Motivating and leading one’s Company crew members, identifying and fostering key talents, tutoring and supervising team associates.
- Being accountable for numerous operational matters connected to engagements allied.
- Conducting appropriate performance evaluations and delivering performance feedback/training.
The Candidate should have:
- Risk management, facilitation, and presentation talents
- Project organization, management, tutoring, counseling, and guiding skills
- Aptitude to spread optimistic work ethos, teaming, and live Company standards.
- The aptitude to rapidly form strong working affiliations with colleagues in India and global crews.
- Capable Chartered Accountant
- Article ship with additional big four or mid-tier bookkeeping companies
- ACCA / CPA with 2 or more years of applicable work practice
- Non-Qualified (B. Com) with 3 or more years of applicable work skill in Assurance.
- 0-2 years post-qualification involvement with either:
- Mid-or top-tier accounting firms fixated on exterior or Assurance evaluations
- MNC or grander domestic Indian businesses, if possible within a Shared Service Environment.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Skill in MS – Office, and Outlook.
- Curiosity in business and commerciality.
- Information on Indian bookkeeping and assurance values or information of IFRS / UK GAAP / US GAAP and Global review values is an added benefit.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.