to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an Application System Engineer
- Position: Application System Engineer
- Technologies: PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby
- Location: Warsaw/Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent/B2B
- Experience Level: Mid/Senior
The main tasks for the Application System Engineer will be:
- Providing Operational aid for numerous customer solutions including Public and Private Cloud which bring high obtainability, fast developed, fully automated goods, by means of predominately open source software
- Leveraging DevOps toolset and CI/CD settings to further enhance and scale the deployment procedure
- Resolving incidents, and problems and delivering bug fixes
- Safeguarding software standards are upheld
- Recording processes and measures, communicating and sharing successes, to safeguard maximum re-use and value standards
- Grasp of security policies and apply solutions that satisfy the safety necessities
- Providing 24/7 aid to the customer via Out of Hours aid.
The Candidate should have:
- Involvement in working on Unix / Linux settings and the use of Cron jobs
- As a minimum rudimentary involvement and information on AWS cloud
- Knowledge / Involvement of modern programming languages, grasp of no less than one:
- Bash script
- Working information of digital delivery procedures and practices
- Capability to work with an Agile Crew, being able to be self-driven, and looking for incessant enhancements to both the procedure and the systems
- Readiness to work on shifts 24×7, partly in the on-call model
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Involvement of Cloud Network Structure
- Some practice and information on Virtual hosting and bare-metal
- The consciousness of Docker container hosting counting Kubernetes and RedShift
- Experience with Red Hat Fuse and Red Hat AMQ.
- Decent involvement in Digital Workflow Tooling, precisely Service Now.
- Some information on Agile Development tools
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent/B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 508 861 255.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.