to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an Application Developer
- Position: Application Developer
- Technologies: Python, PySpark, ETL, SQL
- Localization: Warsaw
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Professional
Main tasks for the Application Developer will be:
- Developing Python / PySpark ETL code in Palantir Foundry with the clients Data Architect;
- Involving data sources related to corporate reference data;
- Working with Oracle data warehouse, PLSQL, Informatica and Unix;
- Writing and reviewing output of unit tests (using GIT for code repository / branching and JIRA for work tracking).
- Reviewing and challenging business specifications;
- Building prototypes and fixing defects.
The Candidate should have:
- At least 3 years of professional experience;
- Knowledge of SQL and Python
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Knowledge of pySpark, ETL.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 666 080 470.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.