to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an Application Architect for Integration
- Position: Application Architect for Integration
- Technologies: Talend, SAP PO/PI, DevOps
- Location: Warsaw/Hybrid
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for the Application Architect for Integration will be:
- Communicating with the business to understand goals, discuss technical options, design solutions and create demands and specifications
- Providing application architecture design, defining functions and changes, and ensuring appropriate use of existing and new technologies
- Designing and maintaining application roadmaps, general rules, standards, and NFRs
- Demonstrating upcoming technical opportunities, improvements, releases, replacements, etc., relevant for continuous business development and support
- Supporting application and operational issues across the production environment
- Collaborating with the product owner, scrum master, and other cross-functional stakeholders to guide, co-define, estimate, and prioritise development tasks.
The Candidate should have:
- Strong knowledge and experience with
- DevOps and containerised architecture and implementations on Kubernetes clusters
- Data integrations, preferably SAP PI, PO and SAP CPI
- Integration platforms like Talend, Camel or comparable
- Willingness to take responsibility for their own area, and are ready for new challenges and new products if required
- Ability to handle tasks in emergency
- Skills in communicating complex problems and topics in a clear and concise manner to relevant technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Experience with software development and unit testing using, e.g., Python, C# or Java
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
- Scandinavian work culture
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Bonus for holidays
- Lunch card
- Company’s event
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 510 362 126.
Only applications from candidates residing in European Union countries will be considered.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.