to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an Application Analyst
- Position: Application Analyst
- Technologies: Level 1 and 2 Support, Incident Management, Technical Documentation
- Location: Sainghin-en-Mélantois, France / Hybrid
- Country: France
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Regular
The main tasks for the Application Analyst will be:
- Resolving of L2 incidents
- Interfacing with level 1 Company and country IT managers.
- Developing and communicating measures for resolving and/or workarounds.
- Managing event resolution with the aid of level 3 support (TMA and project crew).
- Identification of difficulties connected to recurring events with the objective of reducing the number of occurrences.
- Writing documentation to sustain Level 2 aid but also for Level 1 aid.
- Being able to give simple coaching towards level 1.
- Animating and monitoring our partner publisher.
The Candidate should have:
- 3 years of minimum involvement in similar jobs
- Technical information on SQL query
- Good interpersonal skills and sense of service interactions with various interlocutors, functional, technical, and business end-users
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 662 399 001.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.