to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an Agile Coach
- Position: Agile Coach
- Technologies: SAFe, Agile Transformation, Lean
- Location: Warsaw/Hybrid
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for the Agile Coach will be:
- Coaching and mentoring Teams and ART Leadership around scaled agile framework and Lean-Agile Leadership
- Improving and adjusting the operating model supporting the agile ways of working, together with other Agile Coaches
- Ensuring that agile ways of working are easily digested and spread out to the rest of the organization – and have a solid understanding of the change management aspect of the process
- Supporting Scrum Master, Product Owners and Agile Teams in achieving value, meeting the business requirements, MVPs, and KPIs
- Leading SAFe and agile training sessions, building a strong practice around agile
- Supporting the use of Azure DevOps, the tool we are using to manage backlogs, create dashboards for Teams and ART Leadership, etc.
The Candidate should have:
- Master’s degree in Business or Technology
- SAFe certification, preferably SPC
- Robust experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Lean specialist or similar as well as extensive experience with enabling an agile transformation
- Lean agile mindset and understanding of lean portfolio management
- Strong facilitator abilities and experience in leading processes and workshops with an open mind while challenging assumptions and building trust
- Ability to vary your personal style and float between different roles such as coach, advisor, servant leader and supporter responding to your audience
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Experience with DevOps
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +48 501 004 871.
Only applications from candidates residing in European Union countries will be considered.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.