to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Administration & Sales Department Assistant - USA
- Creating summaries, analyses and internal reports;
- Maintaining records, updating and archiving company documents;
- Creating and editing documentation in English;
- Supporting team and company in the implementation of current tasks;
- Support of related company theme;
- Sending mails and courier items;
- Updating and maintaining the internal database and website;
- Supporting Recruitment department and Sales Department;
- Creating procedures, tools and processes in the company;
- Developing and maintaining procedures and methods related to the protection of personal data.
- 6 months of experience in similar role (Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Administrative Assistant) in international environment;
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English – must have;
- Proficient understanding and use Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point);
- Self-driven and motivated, with an ability to multi-task, shift direction and prioritize effectively;
- Positive attitude and ability to establish and maintain relationship with mangers/stakeholders;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- Guaranteed salary;
- Monday to Friday schedule, 8 am to 6 pm;
- Sales competitions with cool prizes, team-building events;
- Learning and development support and growth opportunities;
- Good work-life balance;
- An opportunity to join a well-established international company;
- Employment contract.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.