to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an ABAP Developer
- Position: ABAP Developer
- Technologies: ABAP, Dialog programming, SAPScript, Smartforms
- Localization: Łódź
- Area: Project/Maintenance
- Form of employment: Permanent contract
- Experience Level: Senior
Main tasks for the ABAP Developer will be:
- Development program
- Design application solutions, with appropriate use of the teamwork included in a standard package and the development area. This in purpose to provide high quality software, appropriate to testing rules, implementation within time, budget and requirements.
- Guarantee availability, correct functioning and best possible usage of software applications.
- Technical application maintenance
- Accountability: Technology & Market Monitoring
- Keep up of latest market and technology developments, create actionable wisdom, analyze opportunities and share advice to important decision makers about the predicted capability of business benefits, to accept and implement important state-of-the-art technologies inside the organization.
- Systematic Improvement
- Minimize complexity by standardization and centralization, estimate the number of application programs and databases, optimize database/server utilization, improve and implement succesfully technical and business process improvements in purpose to have an impact on continuous optimization, adaptation and standardization of IT applications and systems
The Candidate should have:
- University degree or similar
- Senior SAP ABAP developer ; 5-10 years
- Experience to work in project area.
- Ability to organize work
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of :
- Dialog coding
- Adobe Forms
- Batch input
- Screen Painter
- User exits
- Controls (ALV, …)
- Object oriented
- Strong debugging skills
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Seeburger experience
- Knowledge of SAP Screen persona’s, Fiori, or different new technologies Webdynpro/Java or other tools
The Candidate can expect:
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 728 432 948.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.