to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Technical QA Engineer (UiPath)
- Position: Technical QA Engineer (UiPath)
- Technologies: UiPath, QA, SQL
- Location: Warsaw/remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for Technical QA Engineer (UiPath) will be:
- Conniving, applying, and upholding automated tests for recognized applications
- Scripting and Coding in UiPath and document solution designs.
- Providing courses and know-how in design and development.
- Ensuring the value of coded gears by executing end-to-end testing and code reviews.
- Analyzing outcomes and preparing test summary reports after completing.
- Supervising and improving the general value and canons of the automated test suite.
- Providing test examination results examining and reports.
- Coordinating automated testing.
- Providing a technological framework for automated testing suite.
- Providing knowledge transfers
The Candidate should have:
- 2 years or more of practical UiPath involvement or corresponding in UiPath modern approach.
- Deep grasp and information of Quality Assurances procedures.
- Deep knowledge of SQL.
- Capacity to work both self-sufficiently and in a team-oriented, collaborative Setting.
- Good grasp of customer/server construction and various compatibility necessities.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Practice in SAP,
- Know-how in any of the programming languages:
- .NET, Python
The Candidate can expect:
- Yearly bonus.
- IP rights.
- Elastic working hours.
- Home office
- Health care and the dental set.
- Life insurance.
- Sport card
- Medicover Profits platform.
- Language courses.
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
- On-site benefits
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 696 076 496.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.