to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an Operations Lead (Salesforce)
- Position: Operations Lead (Salesforce)
- Technologies: Salesforce / IT Services / ITL
- Location: Warsaw / partially remote
- Country: PL
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for Operations Lead (Salesforce) will be:
- Collaborate with business team leaders, business consultants, solution managers, central support managers, and application infrastructure consultants to ensure the IT availability of your customers’ business processes.
- Responsibility for managing preparation of operations and support, a smooth transition in the design and construction phases
- Actively resolve customer complaints through escalation and task forces by coordinating relevant stakeholders in the action phase.
- Engaging in managing the continual improvement of operations and levels of support for customers and solutions with a focus on SAP and supporting the management of relevant KPIs
- Escalation management as the problem owner for all “running” aspects of the IT product lifecycle. acts as a “caretaker” for all end-2-end operational issues that exist within a given GE.
- Taking over responsibility for keeping the required operational documentation (ITOM, SLA, CMDB, etc.).
- Suggest and promote service and quality improvements on a regular basis in order to continuously improve the quality and customer satisfaction of IT solutions and products.
- Proactive communication with counterparts (GE and CESUM) to provide information on downtime, maintenance windows, service improvement plans, etc
- Owning the running interfaces in our solution landscape
- Ensuring regular reports on IT – solution performance and availability.
The Candidate should have:
- Experience in:
- IT services
- Implementation of Salesforce and products
- Results metrics
- OLAs and business needs
- Familiarity with:
- cloud solution (Network, Applications, Interfaces)
- Quality tools like 8D-Reports
- Proficient knowledge of ITIL processes:
- Incident-, Problem-, Asset-, Crisis-, Service-, Change-Management
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- German language skills
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours with HO option
- A comprehensive work environment, professional support, and the ability to share knowledge and best practices
- Constant development possibilities in an international environment
- Wide access to professional training, conferences, and webinars
- Private health care and life insurance
- Sports pass, co-financing of dinners, language courses
- Number of family benefits (e.g. children’s camps)
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Holidays on December 24th and 31st
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +48 696097630.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.