to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Software Development Manager
- Position: Software Development Manager
- Technologies: DevOps, SAFe, Agile
- Location: Warsaw
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for the Software Development Manager will be:
- Guiding up to 30 employees who create and sustain software.
- Developing philosophy focused on providing business result, quickness, cooperation, solidarity and responsibility.
- Hiring and growing world class talents. Teaching, inspiring and supporting people encouraging people to grow. Nurturing high-performing groups.
- At work closely with a broad range of business participants to safeguard alignment on business goals, development and deliverables. Guaranteeing openness, contact and great partnership.
- Joining in identifying technological answers as a sparring companion for Architects and Developers.
- Controlling Prospects from the Business Stakeholders
- Supervising the corporate and economic effects of the technical choices
- Providing Solutions and Cost to Company business through value software products
The Candidate should have:
- 3 or more years of practice leading software program development team (20+employees).
- 7 or more years of practical work on software development experience.
- 3 or more Familiarity with lean-agile software growth and DevOps ethos.
- Involvement in working as a part of international, spread business.
- Cooperative attitude, agile mentality, client fascination, good problem-solving abilities and high responsibility.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer engineering or the same amount of experience.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Experience and knowledge of SAFe
The Candidate can expect:
- Annual bonus
- Personal health care
- Multisport card
- English classes funded by the business
- Group insurance
- Appealing rebates for goods and services at our products and services
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Innovative and accessible office
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 696 076 496.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.