Informational Clause – Skill Matrix Project
Who is the administrator of personal data?
The data administrator is:
Seargin Sp. z o.o., Grunwaldzka 163, 80-266 Gdańsk, KRS No.: 0000499229, Poland Cert. 10594, VAT ID: 5833165868, share capital of 10.500 PLN.
How can you contact the data protection officer?
Contact with the data protection officer is possible via email@example.com and the forms or addresses indicated in the “Contact” section of the administrator’s website.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for purposes related to the centralisation of employee competences information:
- Information about your education and certificates,
- Information on the level of knowledge of native and foreign languages,
- Information on soft/associated skills and their level,
- Information on skills and their level for “hard”/technical/main competences, such as knowledge of specific technologies, industry solutions, tools, programs, methodology, information systems, programming languages and accompanying frameworks;
Personal data will be processed on the basis of:
- Consent to the processing of personal data in relation to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Providing personal data is voluntary, and failure to do so may limit or prevent the execution of future contracts or limit the number of offers presented due to specific skills requirements on the part of customers;
- The necessity for the fulfilment of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract in relation to Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Providing personal data may be obligatory when it results from the concluded contract, and failure to provide such data may limit the possibility of executing the contract.
How long will personal data be processed?
Your personal data will be processed until:
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, when and to the extent that the processing is based on consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal; or
- the expiry of the period for which personal data are stored in connection with the processing in question or the redundancy of the data for the purposes of the processing pursued by the administrator while there is no legal basis for processing the personal data on another legal basis;
- in relation to the fulfilment of a legal obligation, until the statute of limitations for claims or the expiry of time limits associated with the obligation to archive data;
- expiry of the data storage period resulting from the provisions of the Labor Code (min. 10 years).
Who may your personal data be transferred to?
Your personal data may be processed by external partners supporting our business processes, i.e. data recipients (processors), including IT solution providers, technical support providers.
Your personal data may be made available to recipients and partners with whom the data administrator establishes cooperation.
Personal data may only be transferred to third countries if the administrator has an appropriate legal basis, among others upon an adequacy decision or subject to adequate safeguards (e.g. binding corporate rules or standard contractual clauses).
What are the rights related to the protection of personal data?
You have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, the right to request the administrator to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, and to object to the processing and the right to transfer data. The personal data administrator does not intend to use automated decision-making techniques, including profiling.
What are the consequences of not providing personal data?
The provision of personal data is entirely voluntary, and if personal data is not provided, the data administrator will not be able to carry out the recruitment process.